Fees & Payment Details
Registration fee for the conference is as follows:
- 450 Turkish Lira for oral presentations
- 250 Turkish Lira for poster, performance/exhibition
- 200 Turkish Lira for audience participation
Please note the following when processing your payment:
- Each participant attending the symposium must pay a registration fee.
- In multi-author studies, every author desiring a participation certificate should pay at least one registration fee.
- A single registration fee covers a maximum of two submissions by the same author. Additional studies incur a fee of €20 each.
- Master and Ph.D. students are limited to a single submission per registration fee.
- * Registration fees are non-refundable.
Services Included in the Registration Fee
Your registration fee covers:
- Online access to presentation sessions and invited speaker sessions
- Electronic attendance certificate
Name of the Bank: Ziraat Bankasi
Name of the Branch: 9 Eylul Branch
IBAN: TR 6000 0100 1506 0679 9887 5047
To ensure accuracy in payment processing, adhere to the following guidelines:
- Each participant should pay their individual fee.
- Group payments are not accepted; each participant should pay separately.
- Specify the purpose of the payment in the explanation field as “[Name Surname] Bulletin_IADCE”, “[Name Surname]_Performance/Exhibition_IADCE” or “[Name Surname]_Audience_IADCE”.
Example for Payment Explanation
Please use the following formats for payment explanations:
- For a bulletin: Pablo PICASSO_Bulletin_IADCE
- For a performance: Pablo PICASSO_Performance_IADCE
- For an exhibition: Pablo PICASSO_Exhibition_IADCE
- For audience: Pablo PICASSO_Audience_IADCE
*Payment documents should send to the email@example.com e-mail address with the same explanations added.